Wholistic Women Living is an energetic and dynamic group of certified coaches dedicated to excellence in personal and professional development. The expertise and skillful guidance of this diverse panel of coaches supports the growth of each person who interacts with us.
Read about our coaches – Jane, Kat, Kelye, and Kim – here.
To promote adult development and well-being through positive experiences which validate who a person is while encouraging them to be more in their pursuit of lifelong growth.
We offer personal and professional development for individuals and groups utilizing teaching and coaching strategies and tools which are designed to integrate their whole selves: body, heart, mind, and spirit.
Our Core Values:
Learning | Optimism | Authenticity | Trust | Connection | Community
A Wholistic Woman is:
Spiritual – Leading a meaningful life and mindfully savoring the present
Physical – Caring for the body and tapping into mind/body connection
Intellectual – Engaging in deep learning and opening to experience
Relational – Nurturing a constructive relationship with self and others
Emotional – Feels all emotions and reaches toward resilience and positivity
A ‘wholistic’ approach to well-being means that we consciously develop the whole person: body, heart, mind, and spirit. Through coaching and retreat programs we support and encourage teams and individual to integrate these four aspects of well-being. The practice of Wholistic development enables you to confidently, genuinely, and fully express yourself at work and in all areas of your life.
We practice two foundational principles:
1) we accept one another for who we are, and where we are right now while
2) encouraging continual growth and recognizing we are a work-in-progress
We believe that you already have what you need to be whole. We provide guidance and companionship on the journey to more fully be the unique person you were designed to be.
Wholistic people believe that they are continually evolving as lifelong learners. We embrace our unique design, with our own strengths and talents, while acknowledging our imperfections and ability to grow and be more.
What do we Offer?
Day Retreats – our next day retreat, Wholistic Women in the Woods, is being held in April 2022.
Destination Retreats – our next one is our 3rd trip to Sedona, AZ in October 2022. Stay tuned for details!
We offer individual and group coaching experiences for personal and team development.
What is Coaching?
Individual Coaching: The dictionary defines a personal/professional coach as an individual who counsels and encourages clients on matters having to do with careers or life challenges. It is a profession that is uniquely different from consulting, mentoring, therapy, or counseling.
A coach skillfully meets clients where they are and guides them forward, identifying and acting on specific personal and professional goals. Clients may choose to focus on a wide range of topics.
The end goal is greater self-awareness which assists the client in making the best choices for her. In the coaching conversation we identify what is going on right now, what your obstacles or challenges might be, and choose a course of action to move forward. Coaching always includes action steps and your coach becomes an accountability partner to ensure that you do what you say that you want to do; and if you don’t, then the coach helps you identify and overcome whatever is blocking you.
Many coaching clients are healthy, successful people who might feel a bit stuck, or who want to make a significant change in their lives. They want the support of their own personal coach to shift out of their head and get into action.
Group coaching occurs when a small group of 6-8 participants meet on a regular basis to explore an area of common interest facilitated by a coach. Groups may meet in-person or virtually (via audio and/or video calls).
One of the cornerstones of group coaching is trust and connection. In group coaching settings confidentiality is key and is taken extremely seriously. For the connections to be meaningful, it is vital that all participants feel safe to share. Coaches work diligently to create a safe, non-judgmental, space within a coaching group. Groups work as a unit. All participants go through the work together from start to finish.
- Connection – group work builds bonds between people.
- Multiple perspectives and shared wisdom– Oftentimes we get stuck because ‘we don’t know what we don’t know’. Group coaching brings people with different perspectives together and this often leads to “Ah-ha” moments and intriguing discussions.
- Accountability – Many of us show up and do better when we feel accountable to others. It can be powerful and motivating when we voice our intentions and goals to a group of people.
- Affordability– One of the practical aspects of group coaching is that it is less expensive than 1:1 coaching. While it is a shared learning and growing environment it doesn’t mean that everyone is working on the same goals. In fact, you will be setting your unique goals just like you would in a 1:1 coaching experience. You will receive individual attention within the group community.
- It’s fun! – Group coaching sessions are something that most participants look forward to. It is fun to get together with other people who are in similar situations or who are creating forward momentum in their careers and lives.
While these benefits are great, the main reason we are offering group coaching is to explore and apply topics in greater depth than we can in one night. Imagine what it would be like to put Wholistic tools and strategies into practice and refine them over 2-3 months with an experienced coach and a supportive group.
A Wholistic Person is…
- Conscious – awake and aware
- Courageous – acknowledges and moves past fears
- Curious – observes self, others, and the world to see what can be learned
- Generous – shares resources of time, energy, money, and materials
- Gentle – compassionate, kind and forgiving to others, and self
- Growing – aware there is more and embraces an attitude of lifelong learning
- Healthy – cares for the body she has been given
- Intelligent – uses her mind to fulfill her purpose in life
- Loving – cares deeply for others, and for self
- Open – welcoming; releases judgment to seek better understanding
- Spiritual – connected to God/Higher Being/Universe
- Strong – perseveres and is determined to overcome challenges
- Supportive – lifts others up
- Resilient – learns from life experiences to bounce back
- Wise – trusts intuition and inner knowing
They show compassion and empathy to themselves and others through greater self-awareness, acceptance, and love to achieve a positive impact on the world.